1. Visit Disneyland!
2. No parent arguments at Disney this year
3. Make Mickey Mouse shaped beignets for our Disney Countdown
4. Do a park related Scavenger Hunt while at Disney http://welltraveledwife.com/2014/08/guide-to-disneyland.html
5. Get some books that are Disneyland related to read to the kids
6. Plan to Disneybound at least one day during our visit!
7. Have a Mint Julep
8. Eat at the Blue Bayou
9. Think of a great way to say, “Thank you” to CMs
10. Keep the Disney Magic alive all year long!