J’s Day 4: Fall, 2015
• What I wore today: Daisy Duck DisneyBounding outfit: light purple, white shorts and hair bow
• The biggest surprise was: Daisy knowing who I was
• …because: it was a very subtle Disney bound
• Something new we tried: swiss family tree house
• …and what I thought about it: it was better after you read the book
• The bummer of the day and why: Donald didn’t have an as good reaction to my daisy outfit compared to Daisy
Something else that is funny, Mom happened to point at the button on the elevator at the moment when I pushed the same button on the other side. So now B wants to be able to make it light up without touching it. He gets so excited when he does! He doesn’t know I’m pushing it on the other side. So that’s funny.
• I don’t want to forget: Daisy ducks reaction to my outfit
B’s Day 4: Fall, 2015
• Something new we tried: Swiss Family Robinson treehouse
• …and what I thought about it: It’s a big treehouse and they should put a roof on the kitchen
• The most magical moment and what made it magical: Seeing Donald
• The bummer of the day and why: Mommy getting angry at me at dinner and telling me to sit down. (Mom:I wasn’t angry)
• The funniest thing: When J was running to the elevator in her bathing suit.
• I don’t want to forget: Donald
We saw some of the fireworks from our balcony (Epcot’s) and then watched the Duffy story and went to bed.