The continuation of the a 13 year old and her 6 year old brother’s Disney Adventures…
J’s Day 2 Memories:
Riding Cinderella’s horse, with the gold ribbon wrapped around the tail.
• What I wore today: Minnie Mouse outfit
• The most magical moment and what made it magical: Seeing the castle
• I don’t want to forget: to get in first on Splash mountain so that I don’t get wet.
• Something new we tried: Frozen lemonade
• …and what I thought about it: it was too sour and needed more water
• The bummer of the day and why: Couldn’t ride Pirates because it wasn’t open.
• The biggest surprise was: being the family of the day at Chef Mickey’s
• The funniest thing: When the 2 little girls were singing and dancing in the street before the parade
B’s Day 2 Memories:
• What I wore today: Mickey Mouse outfit
• The bummer of the day and why: going up in front of all those people (before the park opened)
• The biggest surprise was:The 7 Dwarves Mine Train
• The funniest thing:
• I don’t want to forget: The Seven Dwarves Mine train because it’s not slow
• The most magical moment: