No matter how many times we go to Walt Disney World, we always seem to have different experiences. We have magical moments and disappointing moments. I’ve never written a trip report, yet my kids and I take time to write down our daily thoughts every night when we get back to our resort room. So I decided I would share our latest Disney adventure one day at a time, mostly through my kid’s own words. I’m also using some of my daughter’s photos.
Here are my 13 year old daughter’s memories of the first day of our 2015 fall vacation.
• What I wore today: My Hollywood tower hotel T, plaid pants
• Something new we tried: Beaches and cream
• …and what I thought about it: The food was delicious
• The most magical moment and what made it magical: was seeing the Disney world sign and knowing we were staying this time.
• The bummer of the day and why: not being able to finish my ice cream(taken by J)
• The funniest thing: was when my brother and I were laughing for no reason
• And why it was funny: see above
• I don’t want to forget: the end of star tours, because it was a new one I hadn’t seen.
My son, 6’s Day 1:
• What I wore today: Star Wars pix-elated shirt and shorts
• Something new we tried: New thing (scenes) on Star Tours
• The most magical moment and what made it magical: When we saw a Disney sign because there was the castle on it and Mickey and his friends(taken by J)
• The bummer of the day and why: First, we stopped at the Beach Club and second, I had to take a bath. Those things are bummers.
• I don’t want to forget: “Have a magical day!”